Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Altered state of mind

Family is in town....let the Holiday begin.

Is it over yet?

Nothing in particular has happened, other than going to pick up my Dad and his girlfriend from the airport, but I'm already stressed out way more than necessary. I can feel my blood pressure rising, and my need to hide out in my room increasing. Nothing has happened, there's been no particular moment of awkward. I just find myself back in the position I was last month, of not wanting to talk to, or deal with anyone. I haven't been forced to be terribly social in the past month, it's mostly been my mother and I, and my two brothers from time to time. Nothing major, no events with a capital E. Now that Thanksgiving is here, I find myself wanting to hide in corner, or sleep even more than I have been.

Not helpful.

No comments: