Monday, June 28, 2010

Girasol does Greece

I cannot express how much I love Stephen for sending me this Girasol....it has become my travel companion. It's a blanket, it's a pillow, it's pretty much everything (okay, it doesn't do dishes, but that's about it). I've had a great time taking photos of it in different places and sending them back to him, it's like a Flat Stanley that can give cuddles.

Last week, I took the Girasol to Greece and showed it the sights. We caught some sun by the pool in Rhodes....



As well as by the Mediterranean....



Then took in the beauty of the Parthenon and the Acropolis in Athens.....


And then went to feel the vibes at the Temple of Dephi...



I may or may not have been there too....more of my photos to come...(oh, and the Elephants, can't forget those)

No comments: