Friday, February 18, 2011

In the middle

The blog became an outlet for me in the immediate throes of my grief. I haven't really been able to face it since then. Too much rawness.

Coming up on four months, and i'm back in Michigan. I'm studying at a local community college, I'll have to start over with the MPH next year. I struggle frequently with feeling like i'm only treading water, and not moving forward. I think that's pretty common.

There are good days and bad, the past few have been pretty good, in large part to how sunny it's been. I can't wait until spring.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sha. I saw your comment on Cake Wrecks and looked at your blog. I have 3 sisters and one is named Sha. She was born Shirley but a nephew couldn't say that and Sha stuck. And she lives in Denver so another connection.

I'm sorry for your loss and hope your memories of your sister bring you comfort. Just thought I'd say "hi" as a sister-to-a-Sha and pray this brightens your day. God bless you.

Suzanne