Saturday, March 20, 2010

A weekend in Lewknor/Tetsworth, Oxfordshire

The morning after breaking my toe, I went out to the 'wilds' of Oxfordshire to meet up with my grandmother for a workshop. We spent the weekend doing Cortical Field Re-education stuff, which was awesome...I have totally grown an inch. Or rather, I have regained an inch, perhaps by improving my posture. Fun stuff! We stayed at a B&B called Long Acre in Tetsworth, aka a village seemingly in the middle of nowhere, which was absolutely adorable.The Breakfast room, complete with epic amounts of harness buckle...things. Not entirely sure what they're called, but the lady had some very cool ones. She also made some of the BEST English Breakfast food I've had. Ever. View from outside. I couldn't get a shot from the front, sadly, but trust me, it was a pretty building! It also, as previously mentioned, was in the middle of nowhere, which meant I got an absolutely awesome view of the stars while I was out there. Complete with Milky Way. View of the back garden from our room. :D

No comments: